This is a great article from Realtor.com. I love it when facts shut down stereotypes. Continue reading
North San Diego County HomeDex January 2015 Summary of December 2014 Statistics Continue reading
You heard that selling your home in the spring or summer is the best time to sell? Well here is a different perspective that I think some people tend to overlook. Here are 10 reasons why it makes perfect sense to sell your home over the holidays. Continue reading
So you’ve made the decision you’re going to sell your home. Then you stand back, take a look at your home and begin to get overwhelmed when you realize there are endless projects, old furniture, dated fixtures, and think, “where do I even begin?” Below are simple and cost-effective improvements that you can do to improve your home to get it ready to sell. These steps will attract more buyers which will result in receiving top dollar when it sells. Continue reading
The North San Diego County Association of Realtors publishes a comprehensive report of the real estate market trends & data called the HomeDex. I want to keep the public and especially my clients informed and feel this information is extremely valuable to understanding where the market is and where the market is going. Below are the highlights of the October report for the September 2014 Statistics. This information pertains to North San Diego County. To obtain information for additional areas throughout San Diego or if you have questions please contact us at http://www.threelagoons.com. You can also find us on all social media outlets. Continue reading
The North San Diego County Association of Realtors publishes a comprehensive report of the real estate market trends & data called the HomeDex. I want to keep the public and especially my clients informed and feel this information is extremely valuable to understanding where the market is and where the market is going. Below are the highlights of the September report for the August 2014 Statistics. This information pertains to North San Diego County. To obtain information for additional areas throughout San Diego or if you have questions please contact us at http://www.threelagoons.com. You can also find us on all social media outlets. Continue reading
Padres Fun Facts
With baseball playoffs approaching at the end of this month I thought it’s be fun to get in the spirit with a little Padre Fun Facts. And no matter what you do in life, remember to swing for the fences! Continue reading
TGIF Concerts in the Park are underway in Carlsbad, CA. The city offers nine free concerts for the public to enjoy throughout the summer months. Pack a cooler and chairs, meet your fellow neighbors, and enjoy the outdoors with great music this summer. To learn more about the events in Carlsbad visit www.threelagoons.com.
Wouldn’t it be great to update my Linked In account and add Fortune Teller to my resume. Although I am no Fortune Teller I can tell you one things foresure. It’s a great time to SELL and here’s why…
1. Spring is here and the selling season is in full swing. Winter is over (yes we barely had a winter in Carlsbad) and people are out shopping for their new home.
2. New Construction is back. Builders slowed down over the past five years but they are back. It is a good idea to list your home now before their phases are released. Then you can end up competing with a brand new, never been lived in, green features, home warranties included, sparkling new construction home.
3. Demand is high. According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR) there is a 17% growth in sales over July 2012. There are serious buyers out there ready to purchase.
4. Supply is increasing. Currently there is a 5 month supply of inventory compared to a 4.3 month supply from this past winter. With homeowners now out of past negative equity people are looking to sell which increases the supply of homes for sale.
5. Interest rates are on the rise. The National Association of Realtors, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, & the Mortgage Bankers Association have all predicated rates will increase throughout the year.
Take a moment to look at your current situation and your future goals and see if it makes sense to put your home on the market. Now is the time where you have the control. Whether you are looking to retire, travel, buy a larger home, take a new job, the timing of the market is giving you these opportunities to fulfill your goals. If you have any real estate or community related questions I am here to help. You can find me on my website or on any of my social media sites such as Google+, on Facebook or Instagram.
35 Tips to Making Your Home & Lifestyle GREEN
In honor of Earth Day I thought the timing couldn’t be better to highlight 35 easy tips you can do to make your home and lifestyle a bit greener. I’m grateful we recognize Earth Day but we need to make everyday Earth Day and make the lifestyle change. Where better to start than inside the home. Visit http://www.threelagoons.com for more tips for the home, living an active lifestyle, and all things San Diego real estate related. Continue reading