North San Diego County HomeDex January 2015 Summary of December 2014 Statistics
- The median price for all attached and detached North County San Diego home sales increased from $485,000 in November 2014 to $510,000 in December 2014 .
- In Dec 2014 the median price for detached homes in North County were $575,000 which increased 1.77 percent from $565,000 in November 2014.
- In North San Diego County year-over median SFD price increased 6.48 percent, compared to $540,000 in December 2013. The year-over median for SFD prices have increased each month since summer 2012.
- The number of homes sold in December 2014 were 773 for detached homes in North County San Diego. The median days on market decreased to 30 days in December 2014 compared to 32 days in November 2014.
- Active and Contingent SFD decreased 15.82 percent in North County San Diego from November 2014 to December 2014. However SFD increased 14.23 percent year over from December 2013.
- The HomeDex affordability percentage for all SFD in North San Diego County increased from 27 percent in November 2014 to 28 percent in December 2014.
- The median price for detached homes were $575,000, average price was $795,634, the median price per square feet $281, the lowest priced sold home was $166,000, and the highest priced home sold was $8,750,000.
- For detached homes the median square feet was 2,153, the median number of bedrooms was 4, median number of bathrooms was 3, the median lot size was 9,100, and the median age (years) of homes sold was 26.
- Regarding attached homes the median price was $339,154 the average price was $388,015, the price per square feet was $286, the lowest priced home sold was $84,000 and the highest priced home sold was $1,475,000.
- For attached homes the median square feet was 1,206, the median number of bedrooms was 2, the median number of bathrooms were 2, and the median age (years) of homes sold was 28.
Follow our blog to stay current on the market data and trends. We look forward to providing you with the most up to date, accurate information, and are humbled to be a resource within the San Diego real estate community.