The North San Diego County Association of Realtors publishes a comprehensive report of the real estate market trends & data called the HomeDex. I want to keep the public and especially my clients informed and feel this information is extremely valuable to understanding where the market is and where the market is going. Below are the highlights of the October report for the September 2014 Statistics. This information pertains to North San Diego County. To obtain information for additional areas throughout San Diego or if you have questions please contact us at http://www.threelagoons.com. You can also find us on all social media outlets.
North San Diego County HomeDex Summary of August 2014 Statistics
- The median price for all attached and detached North County San Diego home sales were $518,500 in August 2014 and decreased to $513,500 in September 2014.
- In Sept 2014 the median price for detached homes in North County were $600,000 which increased .84 percent from $595,000 in August 2014.
- In North San Diego County year-over median SFD price increased 5.26 percent, compared to $570,000 in September 2013. This continues 26 straight months of year-over median price increases.
- The number of homes sold in September 2014 were 772 for detached homes in North County San Diego. The median days on market increased to 27 days in September 2014 compared to 25 days in August 2014.
- Active and Contingent SFD decreased 1.73 perfect in North County San Diego in Sept 2014 form Aug 2014. It increased 17.64 perfect year over from September 2013.
- The HomeDex affordability percentage for all homes in North San Diego County increased from 31 percent in August 2014 to 32 percent in September 2014.
- The median price for detached homes were $600,000, average price was $784,504, the median price per square feet $280, the lowest priced sold home was $195,020, and the highest priced home sold was $13,000,000.
- For detached homes the median square feet was 2,149, the median number of bedrooms was 4, median number of bathrooms was 3, the median lot size was 9,564, and the median age (years) of homes sold was 26.
- Regarding attached homes the median price was $381,100, the average price was $422,186, the price per square feet was $303, the lowest priced home sold was $70,000 and the highest priced home sold was $1,415,000.
- For attached homes the median square feet was 1,239, the median number of bedrooms was 2, the median number of bathrooms were 2, and the median age (years) of homes sold was 28.
Follow our blog to stay current on the market data and trends. We look forward to providing you with the most up to date, accurate information and are humbled to be a resource within the San Diego real estate community.